We have all kinds of activities that you can get involved in! As we’re in the process of renewal right across our churches, we see these as ways in which we can explore faith together, make new friends and get to now one another better, and in doing so discover what God is saying to us about reaching and serving our communities. All are welcome, no matter where you are on your journey of faith – whether it’s a road you’ve only just discovered or whether you’ve been travelling for a while! It’s an exciting time of energy as we lay foundations in this newly formed ‘Bro Celynnin Ministry Area’ – and wonderfully, more keep on adding to our number. We hope very much that you will join this ‘journeying together’.
Please click below for details of all our current groups. If you’re not sure about anything or simply want to talk about what we offer here, please contact our vicar Rev David Parry on 07403 635 510 – (01492) 593 402 or e-mail email@example.com
- Pilgrimage – engage in our monthly highly participative sessions exploring how we can use pilgrimage to deepen our faith and use our amazing medieval churches to hear what God is saying today
- Study and Prayer – come to weekly groups in houses across the area, open to all
- Music – click for details of the weekly choir rehearsals that prepare for worship at St. Mary’s Conwy, a lively junior choir at St Mary’s church hall and an informal weekday morning singing group at Llanbedr-y-Cennin
- Open the Book – join the team that regularly presents Bible stories to the primary schools in our area
- Welcoming Visitors – can you spare a couple of hours a week? We are recruiting for volunteers who enjoy meeting people and welcoming them to our beautiful town centre church of St Mary’s Conwy during the main visiting season. Full training and support given – click for details
- Art Group – an informal and recently started group, initially based in St Mary’s Conwy who are making a link with their faith and their love of drawing, art and craft