We have all kinds of activities that you can get involved in and we see these as ways in which we can explore Faith together. We can also make new friends and discover what God is saying to us about reaching out to one another and serving our communities.
All are welcome to join our groups, regardless of where you are on your journey of Faith. It may be a road that you have only just discovered, or one that you have been travelling on for a while!
- Pilgrimage – explore how we can use pilgrimage to deepen our Faith and use our amazing Churches to hear what God is saying to us today
- House Group – join our House Groups across the Ministry Area for Study and Prayer
- Fellowship Group – join our Fellowship Groups to gain real friendship and support, as well as a greater insight into how God speaks today about His love for you and His desire for you to get to know Him better
- Music – come to our weekly choir rehearsals for Worship at St. Mary’s Church in Conwy. We have the main choir and a lively junior choir for St. Mary’s Church in Conwy, as well as an informal singing group for St. Peter’s Church in Llanbedr-y-Cennin
- Open the Book – join our team that regularly presents Bible stories to the primary schools in our Ministry Area
- Visitor Welcome Team – join our team for a couple of hours a week to enjoy meeting people and welcoming them to our beautiful town centre Church of St. Mary’s in Conwy during the main visitor season. Full training and support will be provided
- Art Group – join our an informal Art Group at St. Mary’s Church in Conwy to link Faith and Love through art
Reverend David Parry