Croeso – a warm welcome in the very heart of Conwy!
Eglwys y Santes Fair St. Mary’s Church, Conwy
This beautiful and ancient Church opens to visitors at 12pm on Tuesday 26th March. The date coincides with the Seed Fair, in Conwy, so why not visit this special place when you’re in town? St. Mary’s Church has so much spirituality and history. We want to share that with you. It was originally Aberconwy Abbey, which was built before Conwy Castle.
Opening Times (FREE ENTRY)
- Tuesday 26th March (12pm–4pm) Open
- Wednesday 27th March (11am-11.30am) Holy Communion, (11.30am-4pm) Open
- Thursday 28th March (10am–4pm) Open
- Friday 29th March (10am–4pm) Open
- Saturday 30th March (11am–3pm) Open
- Sunday 31st March (11am-12pm) Mothering Sunday All-age Service