4th – 12th June 2022
Come and explore the biodiversity in our Bro Celynnin churchyards.
Come and help us record what you find and contribute to the National Biodiversity Nature website using iNaturalist app.
Come and discover fascinating details of the social history of the area as you explore the inscriptions on the gravestones.
Areas of interest:
- Lichen ID
- Green Guardians – the Yew trees and their stories
- Mini Beast ID
- Trees – identify their leaves and the homes they provide for other insects/fungi etc
- ID a range of bumblebees that visit our wild flowers and cultivated beds
- ID the flowers in a range of micro habitats – shady corners, open mown grass, and wild areas
- ID birds that help to maintain the biodiversity in our churchyards
Saturday 4 June 2022
10am to 12 noon – St Mary’s Caerhun – also providing tea/coffee/cake/biscuits
2pm to 4pm – Llangelynnin old church up on the hilltop
Friday 10 June 2022
12 noon to 3pm – St Mary’s, Conwy
Saturday 11 June 2022
2pm – 5pm – St Benedict’s, Gyffin
Further info from firstname.lastname@example.org